Sunday, October 13, 2013

3 DPIUI: In the Waiting Game!

We had our second IUI on Thursday. It went very well. I'm not sure exactly how many mature follicles I ended up with, ya know, because of the whole unspecific nurse situation. I think it's safe to say I had at least 4... however I think there was only 1 (maybe 2) on my left ovary, which is the side with my lone fallopian tube. Honestly I don't care though, because if this is the cycle it's supposed to happen for us, then it will. Also, J had 135 million motile sperm post wash, so we were thrilled with that number! It's over double what we had last time. We of course also had sex the night of trigger and the night of IUI - the more sperm the better!

Now we are just waiting it out! I am semi-testing out my trigger - ha! I POAS yesterday afternoon, and the trigger is definitely still very there. I will probably do what I did last time and test every other day. Last time the trigger stayed in my system for at least a week, and I think even a bit longer than that. 

I am praying that in a week or so I will have a BFP to share! 

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Keeping you in my prayers that this is the one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Caroline! Unfortunately it didn't work out this time. :(

      Delete
  3. Hey Heather, just checkin in on you to see how things are going. Excited to hear an update from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Amie. I wish I had news for you to be excited about. Unfortunately, things didn't work out this cycle... so on to IVF it is. I'll be writing a more detailed post about everything soon! :

      Delete