Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CD 15: More Good News!

I can't even believe it, but we got more good news today! Today I had more blood drawn (not quite sure what for...), an ultrasound, and a post-coital test done to make sure that my cervical mucous isn't hostile towards J's sperm.  Everything looked great! They checked my lining during the ultrasound. Mine was at 9mm, and they like to see it at 7mm or above, so I was happy with that!

I am a little confused about my chart, though. I didn't get a positive OPK until yesterday (CD 14), but my temperatures make it look like I ovulated on CD 13. This doesn't really match up with my ultrasound I had today because according to that I haven't quite ovulated yet. Maybe the Clomid is doing some weird things to my temperature? Who knows!


No comments:

Post a Comment