Wednesday, January 16, 2013

IF Sucks

Today has been a terrible IF day for me. Nothing really major happened. It's just been one of those days that's kind of hard to explain unless you've been through it. I've been extremely down, perhaps because I am getting closer and closer to the point of being able to test, and I have an overwhelming premonition that this cycle will end the same as all those before it.

Other contributing factors to feeling down in the dumps today include watching last night's episode of Private Practice (which was basically only about babies, babies, and more babies) and finding out that Jenelle Evans (of all freaking people) is pregnant again. Really?! So. Not. Fair. I'm not typically one to say that someone doesn't deserve a baby, but I have no problem making that statement about her.

Seriously, I'm so, so ready for it to be my turn. Sometimes it feels like it will never happen. 

1 comment:

  1. I had one of those days today. :( On a side note, I enjoy reading your blog and nominated you for a Liebster award :) http://melybabyblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete