Monday, August 5, 2013

CD 13: Monitoring Update

This is just going to be a quick post. I had another monitoring appointment this morning, and things are looking a LOT better. My lining was at 7.2, and it still has some time to grow, so it's looking great. Right now, my biggest follicles are 14, 14, and 12. The two 14s are on my left (WOOHOO!!), and the 12 is on my right. Unfortunately, I did have to buy more injections... 3 vials a day for 2 more days. So, there went another $300. We are up to well over $1,000 now for this cycle! I go back again on Wednesday, and hopefully will get to trigger Wednesday or Thursday.

On another note, J's granddaddy is not doing very well. He is supposed to have a procedure on Friday and said to one of his friends that he doesn't know if he can make it until then. If you pray, please pray for continued growth of my follicles and that J's granddaddy will be alright.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy everything is looking better!!! Hopefully this will be money well spent!! I'm praying for you and your husband's family right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers going out for both of those!!

    ReplyDelete