Friday, August 9, 2013

CD 18: IUI Complete!

Everything went very well this morning. Thank you so much for all of the prayers! It was a lot easier process than I thought it would be. Unfortunately, J's counts weren't quite as good as when he was originally tested (I'm thinking because we had to have sex last night since he had been out of town), but in the end they were still very good according to my nurse. After everything was all said and done they ended up injecting 67 million motile sperm into my uterus. I'm feeling fine, just a bit crampy and like my ovaries might explode! Ha!

So, now I wait. I can't decide if I want to test out my trigger or not. Part of me just doesn't want to see two lines on a test knowing it's not real, ya know? We shall see, though. I usually am not good when it comes to resisting the urge to test!

3 comments:

  1. Hope your 2ww flies by and you get your BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything went great! Anytime I had a trigger I always tested it out just in case I did end up with a BFP I wouldn't doubt that it was still the trigger. But I think if it will help you stress less you should just wait until beta day! I'm crossing everything for you!!

    ReplyDelete