Thursday, August 8, 2013

CD 17: IUI Is Tomorrow!!!

I'm kind of freaking out. Our IUI is tomorrow morning! I gave myself the trigger shot last night because  at my monitoring appointment I had three mature follicles - two on my left (YAY!!!) and one on my right. I am so thankful for these results, and hoping that things go well tomorrow.

Funny story really quickly... J is giving his sample at home. My RE gave me a specimen cup on Wednesday, and somehow... I managed to lose it. I mean seriously? Only I would do something like this. So, I called Walgreen's to ask if they carry them because it shows on their website that they do in store. The lady who answered the phone acted like  I was a complete weirdo, and they apparently don't have them. So, I ended up going to a doctor's office and asking if I could have one. The receptionist also acted like I was a weirdo, but thankfully she gave me one.

Needless to say, J is very happy he won't have to be giving his sample at the office!!!

God, please let tomorrow be it for us. Please.

4 comments: