Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CD 25: So Ready to Move On!

So, I'm currently on CD 25. I'm probably about 6 DPO, but considering I didn't temp or do OPKs this cycle (I needed to restore some sanity after temping just about every day for the past 20 months), there's no way to really know for sure. Needless to say, it's been kind of nice not really worrying about everything. I'm not positive J and I even hit my fertile window this month because I went out of town with my mom on CD 19, and that's usually the day I ovulate as of recently, but... even if we did, it's not like I'm expecting some miracle pregnancy at this point based on past cycles. Don't get me wrong. If it happened, I'd obviously be thrilled! But honestly, I'm just ready to move onto injects and IUI so that I can feel like we are actually doing something again.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I went out of town with my mom. We went to Savannah, GA, and it was great! It's such a cute little city! I took about a million pictures... so I'll post a few!

View of the river from the roof of our hotel
Line to get ice cream at Leopold's... definitely worth it
Pirate's House restaurant... supposedly haunted
Room inside the Pirate's House called Herb House, which is the oldest in Georgia
Awesome restaurant we ate at for lunch one day
Goosefeathers is famous for their whoopie pies...
And their bread pudding
On River Street
Can't tell that great from the picture, but all of the stairs there were SO steep
Fun little bar on River Street
Yes, those are frozen alcoholic beverages on the wall
We went to Tybee Island for a day
Restaurant called Coco's on Tybee Island... very good
This place on Tybee Island had some interesting art
Cute shopping area on Tybee Island
Lighthouse on Tybee Island
Dueling piano bar called Savannah Smiles... so much fun
My mom and me at Savannah Smiles
My mom and me in front of a beautiful fountain at Forsyth Park
Love this fountain
Restaurant that Jenny worked at on Forrest Gump










No comments:

Post a Comment