Saturday, July 27, 2013

CD 4: Injection # 1 Complete!

It's done! I did it! And I must say... the anticipation leading up to injecting myself was about 10,000 times worse than the actual shot itself. I may or may not have three little poke marks on my stomach... twice from barely poking myself before finally getting brave and jabbing it in my stomach for real! Ha!

Honestly, though, it didn't end up hurting at all! Not even a little bit! Hopefully this means that tomorrow I won't get so nervous when it's time to give it. We shall see!

Oh, and as a random "duh" moment... I closed the lid on the sharps container... before I realized that it locks permanently when you do that! Oh, well. Guess I'll just be using an empty water bottle or something for the rest of this cycle. I'd say at least I learned my lesson for next time, but I am praying so, so hard that there is no next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment