Friday, March 8, 2013

CD 17 (1 or 2 DPO): It's Been Awhile!

I haven't updated recently, so I figured I should probably get on that! I am in the two week wait again, and I'm really hoping it goes by quickly. I'm not really feeling strongly one way or the other as for how this cycle is going to go. I am going to try to wait it out and not test until I'm actually late, which would be March 20th if I'm 2 DPO. So, my plan is to do some kind of blog challenge until then to give me something to do! Off to look for one in just a minute!

Can I also just say that I am really not looking forward to Sunday or Monday? I have a baby shower to attend both days. Crazily enough, both girls that are pregnant saw my same RE. It will definitely be difficult for me, but at the same time, it also gives me hope that one day it will be me in their shoes. I still have to get both of their gifts... and I'm not loving the idea of going shopping for baby stuff. Oh, well. Not much I can do about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment