Thursday, March 14, 2013

March Blogging Challenge - Day 14

Can I just say how glad I am that tomorrow is Friday? Which of course is followed by... spring break! Thank goodness! I don't know if I could have gone another day without a break!


I have to say this blog challenge is certainly helping me stay occupied and not think quite as much about how this cycle is going to turn out... at least not as much as usual, anyway. Today's topic is all about what's on my iPod. This is an interesting topic because I obviously can't list every song I have on there. So, instead, I'll just list some of the songs on my infertility play list. These songs really serve to uplift me when I'm feeling down!

1) Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia
2) Need You Now by Plumb
3) Worn by Tenth Avenue North
4) Only a Mountain by Jason Castro
5) I would Die for That by Kellie Coffey
6) No Fight Left by JJ Heller
7) Who You Are by JJ Heller

No comments:

Post a Comment