Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Blogging Challenge - Day 13

Can I just say that the further along I am in the 2 week wait, the harder it is to wait! Also, I have a very funny (and somewhat embarrassing) story to tell about myself that just happened. So, apparently I was quite tired this afternoon after a long day at work complete with our last play performance and 9 parent conferences. Anyway, I fell asleep on the couch sometime around 5:30. Then I woke up. I looked at my phone, saw it was 6:30 and thought, "OMG, I just slept through the night on the couch!" Cue freak out. (I get up at like 5:45 for work.) I ran and jumped in the shower, making the executive decision to not wash my hair. As I'm scrubbing my body, I think to myself, "Oh, NO!!! I didn't let the dogs inside last night! And I didn't feed them any dinner! Poor babies!" At this point, I literally was about to cry because I felt so bad. Then I realized it's light outside. And it's been dark outside with the time change. That's when I finally understood it was 6:30 PM not 6:30 AM! Haha - what a dork I am!



On to the challenge! Today's topic is "Do I have a regret?" Ultimately, the answer to this question for me is kind of cliche, I feel like, because every decision I have made has lead me to where I am today. Who knows how my life would have turned out if I had done something differently. For example, sometimes I wish I had lived on campus my freshman year of college and/or joined a sorority so that I would have made more friends in college. I was never really a partier, and kind of kept to myself a lot, especially because I was dating J at the time and he still lived back at home to finish his senior year of high school. At the same time, though, if I had lived on campus or been a part of a sorority, there's a good chance my new, young relationship wouldn't have surveyed, and I can't imagine living my life with J in it. So, I guess the answer to the question is no, I really don't have a regret! I'm happy where I am and look forward to all the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment