Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March Blogging Challenge - Day 12

Can this week please end already?! My school's spring break is next week, and the anticipation leading up to that plus putting on the 4th grade play Monday-Wednesday and getting out on Wednesday and Thursday at 12:00 is making my students go crazy, and I think I'm quickly joining them! I did realize, though, that the outcome of this cycle is either going to make me be in a fantastic (or horrible) mood this cycle. I'm 6 DPO, so I'll be testing during spring break. I'm really, really hoping I get to be in a good mood! And even if it doesn't turn out how I'd hoped, I'd like to think that I can choose to be happy despite the circumstances.


Today's challenge topic is "something that I miss." This one was pretty easy for me, as I miss my parents and younger brother every day! My parents live in Ohio, which is pretty far from Alabama, so I don't get to see them a whole lot. I miss the shopping days that I used to have with my mom on the weekends and the playful side of my dad when he would joke around with me. Sometimes, the lazy side of me even misses having someone else do things for me - ya know, cooking, cleaning, laundry. Haha! I swear, I didn't know how good I had it when I was a kid!

I miss my brother a lot, too. He's in the army, and he's stationed in Hawaii. Lucky duck! I'm so proud of him. He is supposed to deploy to Afghanistan sometime this year. That really scares me, but I know the army has trained him well!

As a random side note, not testing has been easy so far. Granted, I'm only 6 DPO, but I haven't been as consumed thinking about everything as I usually am. I'm definitely hoping this trend continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment